What Would You Love To Learn How To Do?

 Hello guys,


I warmly welcome you all to my blog it's being a wonderful time truly.


You know sometimes in life we all crave to do something explainable, we can express by doing so we feel the comfort in that action.

I would say it's a flame of desire unquenched until fulfillment.

So I decided to bring up something like this, I had to understand some certain person's are way more comfortable in their current situation ignoring their aspire vision or passion not caring how to even start.

So I got to bring it up "What Would You Love To Learn How To Do"

Okay I'm gonna start this one up with myself. 

At age 13, I was still living with my parents I knew what I wanted to learn at that time I'm a persistent person to begin with if I got something I need to accomplish no matter what I bring it to the table. So I got this good feeling around me when ever I visit a cyber cafe or printing press I encounter this wonderful beauty inside of my heart telling me "come on you can do it, wake up you need to do it" so i told myself I'm gonna get trained on this but it wasn't as easy as it was said inside of me. First of all my Dad refused at that time he told me to focus on my studies though I got good results in school so he refused but I told myself I'm still gonna go. It was a long journey to begin with I had to save up for a year to learn my stuff. So my first day training was very chaotic my teacher was a very cold Lady she shout so much you know as a teenager I didn't grew up in such toxic environment it was new to me but I still had to keep on pushing I started typing slowly but within some few months my speed increased not quite long I  rounded up my program with Microsoft office and Adobe so we moved to graphic design that was where i nearly gave up but all the less i got the experience.

So that's how I learnt what I love to do.

So I'm charging my viewers today if you got to learn something you love to do, take the step now challenge that imposter syndrome telling you "don't" and when you take your first step you can't count the peace surrounded in your heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Your Top Distractions? How Do You Deal With Them? Part 1

Here Are 13 Important Ways You Can Turn Your Website Traffic Into Sales

Does Starting Really Matters?